FTP Category 6 90° SHIELDED Tool-less Keystone Jack
Our SHIELDED Cat. 6 90º Tool-less Keystone Jack is a revolutionary & innovative technology designed to shorten installation time and mitigate operational difficulties.
Product image / Product requirements
- 10 Meter short link passed
- 10dB tested by Fluke (Permanent Link PM06)
- Zinc-alloy fully shielded shape keystone jack completely ensuring the fully shielded environment.
- Resilient metal chips horizontally across the housing to make sure patch cords conduct with the keystone jacks.
- Full metal design durably protects module and guarantees stable solution.
- TIA / EIA-568-B.2-1
- IEC 6060307 and IEC 60603-7-5
- UL / cUL Safety Standard
- ISO / IEC 11801 2nd Edition
- EN 50173 2nd Edition
- ATM 155M bit/s
- Compliant to 250 Mhz
- Gigabit Ethernet 1000 Base T
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet 10,000 Base T
- Ethernet 10 Base T, Fast Ethernet 100 Base